Deadline: ongoing recruiting process
Open to: candidates with a minimum 3 years’ experience in international sales or Customer Service, logistics and/or transportation department
Remuneration: calculated upon the level of experience
Imagine being surrounded by more than 110,000 intelligent, driven and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. The team of Emerson is diverse and inclusive and combines technology and engineering in a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. This exciting environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with 22.3 billion USD in sales and facilities in 141 countries. The job position is based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Communicator:
- Upon reception of Customers orders, identify the relevant products, clarify the prices from the system and the Customer Database and book the orders in the ERP system;
- Check the lead-times provided by the Plants, potentially get a shorter lead-time from the Plants if lead time is identified as too long, confirm the lead time on the order;
- Follow-up of customer orders from order entry until delivery and invoicing of the goods including organization of transports worldwide;
- Support the Sales Office for all questions and direct them to appropriate contacts in other departments if needed;
- Daily contact with customers, by phone and email;
- Develop a specific area of expertise;
- Organize and implement scanning of all orders and relevant documentation;
- Contacts with production units and marketing, quality, application engineering and logistics departments;
- Allocate to relevant Sales Offices all requests coming on the Company’s eCommerce internet site;
- Various administration tasks related to customer files.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in international sales or Customer Service, logistics and/or transportation department;
- Fluent in Russian and English;
- Good mastering of Ms Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Undergraduate students exploring options or recently received your MBA degree.
Salary will be calculated based on the level of experience.
How to apply?
In order to apply,
For more information please visit the official website.