Deadline: 12 September 2016
Open to: youth workers, youth leaders or volunteers from Croatia, Estonia, France, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania
Venue: 29 October – 7 November 2016, Baile Tusnad, Romania
The aim of the project is to provide a meeting point to bring together 30 youth workers from 10
non-profit organizations for future collaborations on youth exchanges focusing on entrepreneuship and employability of young people.
- Providing a meeting point to bring together 30 youth workers for future collaborations on youth exchanges focusing on entrepreneuship and employability of young people;
- Improving the quality of youth exchanges that are applied under Erasmus+ programme of 10 non-profit organizations;
- Designing at least 5 projects (youth exchanges) that will be applied in February deadline 2017.
- The project is designed for youth workers, youth leaders or volunteers who want to build successful partnership and are aware on how these partnerships can be linked to the strategic priorities of their organizations;
- Participants should come from Croatia, Estonia, France, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania.
Unit costs of your travel expenses (see table above) will be covered by the organizers with the support of ERASMUS+ programme. Participants will cover any transport costs exceeding the amount stated in the above table.
- Latvia EUR 275;
- Portugal EUR 275;
- Italy EUR 275;
- Lithuania EUR 275;
- Poland EUR 180;
- Estonia EUR 275;
- Hungary EUR 275;
- Croatia EUR 275.
Accommodation and meals are covered.
How to apply?
In order to apply for this training, please fill in the online application form latest by 12 September 2016.
For more information, please visit the official website.