Deadline: 10 October 2016
Open to: civil society organisations (CSOs) from Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, FYROM and Kosovo working in different aspects of sustainable agriculture
Grants: CSOs with maximum 25.000 euros per grant / 10 best advocacy project proposals for sustainable agriculture will be granted
ORCA (Serbia), on behalf of consortium of partners: AKTIV (Kosovo), FLOROZON (FYR of Macedonia), CZIP (Montenegro) i IEP (Albania), announces a Call for Granting, Coaching and Training for strengthening advocacy capacities for sustainable agriculture in the Western Balkans.
Civil society organisations (CSOs) are invited to submit Concept note related to advocacy initiative in one of the thematic areas of sustainable agriculture: water quality, soil quality, crop production, livestock production, energy and waste management, food safety, consumer protection, biodiversity and landscape conservation, welfare of people working in agriculture.
Concept note should be innovative advocacy initiative which clearly and credibly demonstrates the relevance of sustainable agiruculture and its aspects. Of special importance is active participation of decision-makers, general public and other relevant stakeholders.
Organisation with successful Concept notes will participate in programme aimed to strengthen capacities of CSOs for advocacy and internal governance, improve their knowledge and skills for writing project proposals and contribute to development and implementation of sustainable agriculture policies in the Western Balkans. This programme is made of three components:
- Training of selected CSOs on organisational development, internal governance and advocacy (November/December 2016)
- Coaching for writing project proposals in the area of sustainable agriculture. CSOs will be provided with expert support for development of full applications (January-March 2017)
- Granting CSOs with maximum 25.000 euros per grant. 10 best advocacy project proposals for sustainable agriculture will be granted (May 2017 – May 2018).
Civil society organisations (CSOs) from Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, FYROM and Kosovo working in different aspects of sustainable agriculture.
- Programme is conducted as part of project “Sustainable agriculture for sustainable Balkans: Strengthening advocacy capacities of CSOs and developing policies in the Western Balkans” financed by European Union and lasts for four years, with total budget of 960.760 euros;
- CSOs with maximum 25.000 euros per grant. 10 best advocacy project proposals for sustainable agriculture will be granted (May 2017 – May 2018).
How to apply?
The Call is opened until 10 October 2016 at 16 hours for all CSOs from Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, FYROM and Kosovo working in different aspects of sustainable agriculture.
More information about conditions for applying can be found in following documents:
- Call for Grant&Training Programme_SASB (.pdf);
- Guidelines for Grant&Training Programme_SASB (.pdf);
- Annex A_Concept Note_SASB (.doc);
- Annex B – Full Application Narrative_Provisional_SASB (.pdf);
- Annex C – Budget_Provisional_SASB (.xsl).
For more information please visit the official website.