Deadline: 26 September 2016
Open to: students or young graduates interested in a career in diplomacy
Scholarship: 22 scholarships are available
Are you a student or young graduate interested in a career in diplomacy? Would you like to meet colleagues from over 15 countries, who are preparing to work in European institutions, think-tanks and international organizations? Would you like to discover Poland and learn more about Central Europe? If so, join Academy of Young Diplomats, a unique, diplomatic program which will complement your university experience.
The program includes:
- 8 monthly weekend sessions in Warsaw, Poland (December 2016-June 2017) and one weekend session in Kraków (January 2017);
- Meetings with distinguished diplomats, politicians and scholars from all around the world;
- Hands-on workshops on diplomatic protocol, savoir vivre, public speaking, negotiations, national branding, leadership, policy advising and working with media;
- Specializations: International Organizations, International Security and Polish Foreign Policy;
- Study visits to Embassies, public administration institutions and international organization headquarters in Warsaw;
- Specialized Career Office & Embassy internship opportunities (more about the program HERE).
Students or young graduates interested in a career in diplomacy.
Casimir Pulaski Foundation Scholarships: a leading Polish think-thank, that specializes in foreign policy and security. The mission of the CPF includes supporting and strengthening civil society. For 2016, the Foundation shall award scholarships to 5 best students out of almost 200 participants of the 13th edition of the Academy of Young Diplomats.
How to apply?
- To apply for the 13th edition of Academy of Young Diplomats please fill out online application form;
- Second stage of the recruitment is a phone interview. You will receive an e-mail concerning the exact date and time. Decision of the Selection Committee will be based on your application and the phone interview;
- Final round of recruitment for non-scholarship applications closes on 7 November 2016 (results will be announced by 14 November 2016)
Deadline for regular applications: 7th of November 2016, Deadline for scholarship applications: 26th of September 2016. In case of any further questions, please contact Ms. Anna Pieczątkowska at [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website.