Deadline: always active
Open to: candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or similar with prior internship or project experience in design engineering or manufacturing
Remuneration: competitive salary, 401K with employer match, and equity
TASER at its core is an engineering company. Their success depends on continually developing new and better technologies to keep both the law enforcement officers and citizens safe. They need high caliber engineers who are willing to tackle difficult challenges and build amazing products. The Engineering Development Program is designed to train and develop new engineers quickly so that they can do what engineers do best – build things. Almost all their products are proudly Made in America in our Scottsdale Arizona headquarters, and they do all their design work in house as well.
At TASER they believe it is critical that engineers have a breadth of understanding of the entire engineering process from initial conception to product launch. They have their Engineering Development Program participants go through several tours of duty in R&D, Manufacturing/Operations, Quality Assurance, and related departments before settling into their final role. Each of these tours of duty is tailored to your area of engineering expertise to ensure optimal role to personnel fit. If doing a rotation program doesn’t seem like a good fit, then check out the direct hire roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or similar;
- Prior internship or project experience in design engineering or manufacturing;
- Enthusiasm for using technology to improve Public Safety and a passion for engineering;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills;
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain technical problems in a clear and concise manner;
- Self-starter who is able to solve problems with minimal oversight;
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 (Strong academic performance).
- Competitive salary, 401K with employer match, and equity;
- Unlimited paid time off;
- A supportive parental leave policy;
- An award-winning office/working environment;
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, be inspired;
- And more…
How to Apply?
You can always apply for this position. Taser International is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
For more information about the position and how to apply, please visit the official website.