Deadline: 10 October 2016
Open to: youth workers, youth leaders from Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Romania
Venue: 2-12 November 2016, Daugirdiskes training center, Lithuania
The Training course: “NGO2Business: preparing NGO’s for effective cooperation with Business” is being implemented under the Erasmus + program, KA1 action. The project is being implemented by partners: MOPT (Lithuania), JASMA (LV), Maltezka pomoc (CZ), SAMR (RO), Universum NGO (PL), HEAK (EE), TRIPS (IT). The training course will gather 33 youth workers in Lithuania from 2nd to 12th of November, 2016.
Aim of the training course:
Supporting the professionalization of the NGO sector, through strengthening youth worker ability to foster social economy ventures and developing cooperation approach towards business.
1. Enable youth workers to look for contact and cooperation opportunities with the business sector;
2. Provide youth workers with practical knowledge, concrete tools and skills necessary to start effective cooperation with business sector in their local communities;
3. Learn how to incorporate and communicate organisational goals into cooperation practices with business field;
4. Develop win-win approach in daily NGO practices, to strengthen the value proposition of the benefits created by the work of the NGO;
5. Provide youth workers with business know-how which could be used in NGO development.
Youth workers, youth leaders from Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Romania
Board, lodging is covered by EU programme ERASMUS+ following its regulations:
1. Accommodation and food will be provided by organizers.
2. There is no participation fee.
3. For your travel:
The organization ecological policy requires participants from Poland, Latvia and Estonia to travel by most ecological means of transport (bus, train or car). Max amount of reimbursement – 100 EUR.
Participants from Romania and Czech Republic are required to plan their trips as early as possible and to choose the cheapest ways of traveling. Max amount of reimbursement – 250 EUR.
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying for this training, please fill in the online application form latest by 10 October 2016.
If you have any questions, please contact Edvinas Regelskis at:
- E-Mail: [email protected];
- Phone: +37060555128.
For more information, please check out the official call.