Deadline: onrolling basis
Open to: graduates with Logistics/ Supply Chain/ International Trade Bachelor Degree
Venue: 12-months internship in Luxembourg
Nizi International is looking for a trainee to join our Logistics team (Shipping) based in Luxembourg, reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
The role will be diverse and the candidate will be involved in and exposed directly to coordination of shipping and trucking planning with business support team and Nizi logistics partners; collection and issuance of all necessary shipping / trucking documentation; track deliveries; follow-up of the execution of Nizi shipping instructions to deliver to customer within contract terms and in good condition.
The successful candidate will closely interface with business support members, as well as tax & legal department on any issues related to customs or regulatory restrictions.
- Have a Logistics/ Supply Chain/ International Trade Bachelor Degree (Bachelor students in their final year will be also considered);
- Strong interest in international trade and sound knowledge of Incoterms 2010, shipping documentation and logistics;
- Fluency in English (written and oral), and at least one additional European language (ideally, French or German);
- Positive attitude, professionalism and ability to work in team;
- Proven planning and organizational skills;
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office), initial knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) would be a plus.
- Duration of the internship: 12 months,
- Salary: more than 500 EUR/ month.
How to Apply?
Learn more about other internships and other placements in Europe area.
More information on the official website.