Deadline: 18 December 2016
Open to: PhD or MA students in Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Econometrics
Award: covering tuition fee and possible reimbursement of travel and accommodation costs
Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center BEROC is pleased to announce the enrollment to the Postgraduate School in Economics to be held in Minsk in January – June 2017 on the basis of the Economic Department of the Belarusian State University. The School will be held in a module format. The classes are scheduled in the evening (6pm-9pm) for one week per month. Each module consists of 20 academic hours.
The School will be held in a module format. The classes are scheduled in the evening (6pm-9pm) for one week per month. Each module consists of 20 academic hours. The participants will take courses in Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Econometrics, and a workshop on Research Methods. The instructors are visiting professors from European and US universities, and BEROC faculty. The working language of the school is English.
- Be a PhD or MA student or plan to enter PhD or MA program at Belarusian university;
- Have good knowledge of English;
- Have good university record (the average score should be equal or higher than 7,5 on a ten-point scale).
Applicants selected for participation under competition will be awarded scholarships covering:
- Tuition fee;
- Possible reimbursement for travel;
- Accommodation costs for graduate students from regional universities subject to study success.
Those participants who will attend not less than 80% of classes and successfully pass the exams will get the certificates.
How to Apply?
For more information visit the official webpage