Open to: anyone with an interest in the preservation and progress of Equality in Europe
Remuneration: EUR 570 net per month/ the remuneration includes full coverage of Health Insurance and social benefits
At the heart of the fight against racism and for democracy in Europe, you will live a unique, enriching, and intense European experience. From Oslo to Athens, by way of Kiev, Istanbul or Sarajevo, you will be part of the activists who make the difference in the preservation and progress of Equality in Europe.
Through the actions of the European Grassroots Antiracist Movement (EGAM), you will have the opportunity to develop personally, professionally and politically.
As a member of EGAM’s coordination staff, based in Paris, you will have the chance to get involved in the fight for a Europe of Equality. According to your skills and interests, you will help manage projects and/or participate in EGAM’s advocacy work.
- Coordination of European projects (grassroots actions, training seminars, festivals, international meetings): invitations, logistical organisation;
- Lobbying activities targeting national and European institutions: collection of signatures for EGAM’s manifestos and open letters, diffusion of the texts in the European press, meetings with political representatives.
The “Service Civique” was created in 2010 by the French Government as a mechanism to encourage the young citizens’ involvement in society, and aims to promote national cohesion and social diversity. It provides a specific type of volunteering contract.
- Candidate between 18 and 25 years old;
- Citizen of one of the countries of the European Economic Area, if not one-year residence permit in France or a work-permit to be eligible.
EUR 570 net/month. This remuneration includes full coverage of Health Insurance and social benefits.
How to apply?
- Send your CV and cover letter (in English or French) to: [email protected];
- Should your application be successful, you will be contacted for an interview, with a view to assuming the position a soon as possible;
- The duration of the contract is for 8 months.
In case of questions contact Manon Le Yeuc’h, Executive Director at the email: [email protected].
For more information please visit the official web page.