Deadline: 9 December 2016
Open to: participants from Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Central Asia
Venue: February 25-March 18, 2017 in Washington, D.C.
SABIT is announcing its first two programs for 2017 and starting to recruit participants for Food and Beverage Packaging and Marketing and Road construction programs.
1. Food and Beverage Packaging and Marketing
The Food and Beverage Packaging and Marketing Program will aim to familiarise delegates with trends in packaging materials, processing and packaging related standards (ISO, HACCP, FSSC), branding and marketing, storage & shipping, innovative technologies and equipment for packing and packaging. The ideal candidate would be an executive or decision-making manager of a company involved in either:
- Manufacturing packaging/packing materials which are used to package food or beverages;
- Contract packagers –companies that package food/beverages which food processing company has already processed;
- Companies which process and package their own food or beverage.
- The program is opened for participants from Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Central Asia;
- Candidates must be in position of significant decision-making responsibility and have several years of industry experience;
- Knowledge of English language is not required to participate in this program.
SABIT covers expenses related to travel from Kyiv or Istanbul to Washington and back, accommodation, medical insurance and 400 USD stipendium for the whole period. Successful candidates should cover visa fee and meal expenses.
How to Apply?
The deadline for submitting applications is December 9, 2016. .To apply for these programs, a participant should fill in the application form, prepare a letter of recommendation and send it to the following e-mail address: Nataliia.email@example.com before the program deadline.
To participate in the competition you need to fill in the form you are interested in the program.Questionnaire to fill available from the regional offices of the program. If you have additional questions please contact Nataliia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information on the official website.