- Extensive experience of working on women’s human rights;
- First-hand in-depth knowledge and experience of working within this region and listed countries and experience of in-depth, on the ground human rights research;
- Background in law, journalism, academia or activism with the ability to identify and thoroughly investigate those issues and ensure our voice has authority;
- Excellent writer;
- Proven research and communication skills, impartial political judgement, coupled with strong strategic thought;
- Fluency in English essential, great preference for fluency in at least one other European language as well.
Salary: 45,855 GBP/ 35 working hours