Deadline: 15 January 2017
Open to: participants from Austria, Croatia, Estonia, Italy or Latvia aged 18-30
Costs: travel expanses, accommodation and food paid from grant + participation fee of 30 EUR
“Music Makes Feelings” is part of “I feel good”, an Erasmus+ youth exchange project. The idea behind “I feel good” is to improve the quality of life and to foster social inclusion and social change using sport and music as tools.
The project consists of two parts – two international youth exchanges. The first youth exchange of the project, PUNCH THE ROUTINE was focused on sport as a tool and took place in November 2016 in Rijeka. The second part will be in March of 2017, with details below:
The same as the first part of I FEEL GOOD, the topic is the healthy lifestyle and social inclusion, but this time using music as a tool to accomplish the confidence and the well-being of the participants. Music is a very powerful means of communication, that brings people together and that can be considered a universal language.
- Be between 18-30 years old;
- Coming from Austria, Croatia, Estonia, Italy or Latvia;
- Be interested in the topic of a healthy lifestyle and want to improve the quality of your life;
- Love music and want to know more about it;
- Love to share your experience and learn new things through interculturality;
- You are happy and you know it;
- You are not happy, but you want to be;
- You know how to sing ‘I feel good’ or how to play an instrument;
- You don’t know how to sing ‘I feel good’ or how to play any instrument but you are willing to learn.
- The travelling, accommodation, food and the program itself are paid from the grant gained from the European Union;
- There is a participation fee of 30 EUR.
How to apply?
Applicants are asked to fill in the application form online.
More information can be found in the official infopack.