Deadline: 22 January 2017
Open to: youth workers and students, between 18-26 years old, living in Germany or Poland
Venue: 3-9 February 2017, Krzyzowa, Poland
You will use your theoretical knowledge to work on contents for the interactive visitor’s guide for the exhibition that will be available as a new tool for individual guests and project participants in Krzyżowa. This connection between theory and practice is an outstanding possibility for you to create new and easy access to scientifical topics for non-scientists and to make scientific knowledge accessible to the broad public. The basis for the practical workshops are inputs, workshops and discussions on the topics:
- German-Polish relations and the process of reconciliation;
- Digitalization of museums and exhibitions;
- Methods of non-formal learning in the field of historical education;
- Creation of content for multimedia guides and history apps.
- Students and youth workers that are interested in German-Polish relations in present and past;
- Interested in working actively on the creation of an interactive visitor’s guide for the exhibition “Courage and reconciliation”;
- Living in Germany or Poland;
- Are between 18 and 26 years old.
- Participation fee (for accommodation, full board, all programme activities): Participants from Poland: 50 PLN/ Participants from Germany: 25 EUR;
- Travel reimbursement for participants from Poland: up to 130 PLN per person for economy travel costs and for participants from Germany: up to 75 EUR per person for economy travel costs.
How to apply?
In case of question please contact: [email protected]