Deadline: 22 January 2017
Open to: young people under 26
Remuneration: 1088 EUR/month + contributions towards lodging (if you do not reside in Paris or the area), restaurant tickets and monthly metro voucher
Thanks to the work of 1,500 collaborators and current volunteer translators all over Europe, Cafébabel is the main European participatory media. Founded by a team of old Erasmians driven by the idea of creating a means of communication truly European, Cafébabel approaches European current events with a fresh, self-assured and non-institutional tone, putting the focus on subjects that affect the Erasmus generation of Europe. Thanks to the work of the editorial team, Cafébabel publishes annually roughly 3,000 articles in six languages: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish and Polish.
Joining Cafébabel means involving yourself in the heart of a dynamic European team, investing your time in a collaborative and innovative media that is changing the way Europe communicates.
You will be the model for the Spanish version of Cafébabel and the activity of the community of Spanish volunteers. Your boss will be Katharina Kloss, our publishing coordinator. You will constantly interact with current employees and other young people involved in the ‘service civique’ association.
- A young man or woman 26 years old (required);
- Desire to apply themselves to social media with headquarters in Paris;
- Enthusiastic about social media and web culture;
- Taste pronounced by the writing and edition of articles;
- Interest in European current events from the perspective of society, culture;
- Sensitive to the problems of youth;
- Knowledgeable in social media (blogs, the internet).
- 467.34 EUR net per month as monthly compensation for ‘service civique’, paid by the state;
- 450 EUR for lodging (if you do not reside in Paris or the area);
- 100.70 EUR in monthly restaurant tickets;
- 70 EUR for reimbursment of monthly metro voucher (with receipt).
How to Apply?
Send your application before January 22, 2017 by email (CV+ letter of intent in English or French + two articles in Spanish) to Katharina Kloss, publishing coordinator, and to Ana Valiente, to the following address: [email protected]
*Important: Include your full name in the title of each file that you send.