Deadline: 5 February 2017
Open to: 27 youth workers, youth leaders, project managers, youth policy makers, educators, social workers from Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Portugal, Romania, Turkey
Venue: 3-11 March 2017, Dolo, Italy
The objectives of the training course are:
- To promote an open and creative training environment for non-formal learning;
- To support participants in getting familiar with the concept of resilience and empowerment;
- To improve participants’ competencies in supporting community empowering pro-cess;
- To support participants in mastering new empowerment and resilience tool;
- To experiment a concrete strategy of community empowerment by working with a group of asylum seekers and migrants;
- To improve participants’s abilities in developing a learning activity;
- To promote the exchange of good practices and the network in the social area.
- Youth workers, Youth leaders, Project managers, Youth Policy Makers, Educators, Social Workers;
- Coming from Latvia, Lithuania,Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Macedonia, Portugal, Romania, Turkey.
- The travel costs will be covered until the maximum sum related to the distance band (Erasmus+ rules). It means that participants from Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Romania and Greece will have the right to be reimbursed to a maximum of 275 EUR; the ones from Turkey to a maximum of 360 EUR; the ones from Italy to a maximum of 180 EUR(if the distance is at least 100 km). The reimbursed will be sent via bank transfer within 4 weeks after receiving all the necessary documents (boarding cards, tickets);
- 100% of accommodation and food are covered by the project;
- There is a participation fee from 40,00 to 80,00 EUR. Each participant will decide how much to pay according to his/her personal financial condition. The participation fee has to be paid in cash at the beginning of the TC.
How to apply?
If you are interested in the participation, fill out the application form. It is recommended to choose up to 2 topics you will be interested in working in as a facilitator! The skype meeting in the week before the training course is meant to get to know the other members of the group you will work with and brainstorm; during the first days of the training you will have time to finalize the preparation of the activity with the support of the trainers too.
In case of further questions contact Giulia Mastropirro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information in the official call.