Deadline: 5 March 2017
Open to: anyone interested in design
Scholarship: the scholarship will fully fund one student’s fees
ESMOD Berlin and the Hessnatur Foundation are pleased to offer Hessnatur Foundation Scholarship, which will fully fund one student’s fees. These scholarships are awarded to attend the International Masters Programme – Sustainability in Fashion, commencing in April 2017.
ESMOD BERLIN International University of Art for Fashion unites a deep awareness of tradition with a strong orientation to the future.
Offering bachelor’s and master’s degrees (in accordance with the Bologna Process), they aim to train original and critical designers who can move in the international fashion world with creative competence, sustained success, and a pronounced sense of responsibility, and who bring these attributes to bear on their own ongoing development and that of the fashion industry.
- Have successfully applied and be accepted to the M.A. Sustainability in Fashion at ESMOD Berlin;
- Be able to meet the remaining financial requirements to support their studies through the program, including living costs and course related material costs;
- As of the start date of the course (3 April 2017) be in possession of all required visas and insurances to undertake study in Germany;
- Agree to allow ESMOD Berlin and the hessnatur Foundation to use images and/or other media of the recipient and their creative works for educational and promotional purposes.
Scholarship will fully fund one student’s fees.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
The applicant should also submit the following documents:
- A 250-word (max) statement. Please explain in 250 words or less why you should be selected for the scholarship, what is your motivation for the course and what is your passion for sustainability in fashion;
- A 4-page document highlighting the best work from your portofolio and acheivements from your CV.
For more information please visit the official web page.