Deadline: 27 February 2017
Open to: international students
Remuneration: stipend of 1300 USD per month (or fraction thereof) which will be provided
Applications are invited from Civil and Environmental Engineering students in countries outside Australia who have completed 2 or 3 years of study at the undergraduate level to work with strong research groups at UNSW for an 8-week duration each year. Interns will be selected based on their academic qualifications and referee reports and placed with strong research groups in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering to assist with ongoing research projects. The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering regularly ranks highly in international league tables for its research excellence. The objective of the internship program is to attract the best and brightest students from across the world into the School, who may be interested in pursuing research careers and PhD studies and developing collaborations
- Civil and Environmental Engineering students in countries outside Australia;
- Completed 2 or 3 years of study at undergraduate level to work with strong research groups at UNSW;
- Masters students and students who have completed 4+ years of study.
- The successful applicant will be awarded a stipend of 1300 USD per month (or fraction thereof) which will be provided as a two-weekly allowance;
- Successful interns must bring with them sufficient money (about USD 700) to meet accommodation and living expenses as scholarship payment processing takes about four weeks;
- Candidates should arrange their airfares, flights and visas. Advice on accommodation possibilities will be provided.
How to Apply?
All documents including the completed application form below
- Research internship to UNSW Australia application form (PDF);
- Research internship to UNSW Australia application form (DOC);
Need to be scanned (if necessary), zipped and emailed to Associate Professor Adrian Russell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information please visit the official web page