Deadline: 28 February 2017
Open to: young graduate and postgraduate students or recently graduated candidates
Internship: monthly allowance of EUR 550
The UfMS is launching a call for expression of interest of qualified candidates for Internships in 2017. Applications are to be sent following the template that can be found on this webpage, to the address [email protected] indicating the vacancy area of interest (one area per candidate) and the availability to start the internship in 2017.
The UfMS may use the information provided to contact candidates for Internship vacancies throughout the year. Candidates are encouraged to submit their application using the template and a CV.
- No more than 30 years of age;
- Be recent graduates or students in a recognized university or graduate school programme and have completed at the very least two years of undergraduate studies
- A working knowledge of English, French or Arabic is required. Knowledge of one of the other two, or Spanish is an asset;
- The Secretariat of the Union for the Mediterranean offers challenging opportunities to have an experience in an International Organisation that will enrich your personal and professional career.
- The UfM Secretariat offers several opportunities for young graduate and postgraduate students or recently graduated candidates.
- Interns receive a monthly allowance of EUR 550.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official call.