Deadline: 28 February 2017
Open to: young people 18-30 years old from Albania, Armenia, Italy, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Republic of Moldova, Poland, Slovakia, Spain or Czech Republic
Venue: 2-9 April 2017, Horažďovice, Czech Republic
Do you want to learn more about organising quality inclusive projects? Would you like to share your own stories on inclusion? “YEE-nclude” will explore the topic of inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities in environmental activities.
Youth and Environment Europe (YEE) is organising the training course “YEE-nclude: inclusion in environmental youth projects”. The project aims to provide youth workers with knowledge and skills in addressing inclusion in order to organise quality environmental projects and activities that ensure equal support, participation and learning.
The objectives of the project are:
- To provide theoretical knowledge and practical competences to youth workers on the topic of inclusion;
- To explore ways that stimulate participation and volunteering in the environmental field;
- To share experiences and exchange practices in dealing with exclusion of different collectives;
- To explore appropriate non-formal educational methodology for working with young people with fewer opportunities (e.g. how can games be used for inclusion).
- 18-30 years old (according to our statutes, we can accept 10% of participants over 30 years of age);
- Residing in one of the project countries: Albania, Armenia, Italy, Georgia, Germany,
Hungary, Republic of Moldova, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Czech Republic;
- Good command of English language;
- Involved in youth work (youth workers in an organisation in one of the above countries, current or future project coordinators);
- Experience with organising projects, especially if they are connected to environmental topics;
- Share and get experience on the topic of inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities;
- Able to act as multipliers back home by sharing the knowledge and skills gained during the
training and be committed to organising or supporting similar, follow up projects like this one.
Accommodation and food will be covered 100% by the project. According to YEE rules, all provided meals will be vegetarian only.
The participation fee is 30 EUR – but if you actively attend the whole duration of the training course (100% of sessions), you will not have to pay the fee.
How to apply?
Please fill in the application online.