Deadline: 06 March 2017
Open to: young social entrepreneurs
Fellowship: fully funded
The Laureate Global Fellowship is a pioneering youth social entrepreneurship program working to redefine how young people lead change. Sponsored by Laureate International Universities, the Laureate Global Fellowship annually recognizes 20 young leaders who have pioneered solutions to urgent challenges in their communities and beyond. Fellows develop leadership expertise and deepen their impact through a dynamic, year-long learning experience, and join a network of nearly 1500 changemakers like them who continue to benefit from learning opportunities and connections throughout their social change careers.
- 18 – 29 years old as of October 1, 2017;
- Founders or co-founders of existing ventures with at least one year of impact;
- Fluent in English (applications must be completed in English).
While the fellowship kicks off with an intensive in-person experience, it is the lasting support, resources, and network of nearly 1500 like-minded leaders that come to define what the fellowship means to young leaders.
Young social entrepreneurs need support in three key areas order to increase their impact which is incorporated in effective fellowship experience:
- Building leadership and management skills;
- Growing networks and gaining access to resources;
- Increasing the credibility and visibility of their work.
Some other benefits include:
In-person Retreat: Laureate Global Fellows begin their fellowship experience at a week-long, in-person retreat where they are challenged to step away from the demands of daily work in order to see themselves, their work, and the world with new eyes.
Yearlong Support: Over the course of the fellowship year, fellows gain access to opportunities for needs-based personal and organizational development, including:
- One-on-one coaching and individualized support;
- Virtual learning sessions;
- Personal and organizational assessments;
- Peer coaching groups.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.