Deadline: 12 April 2017
Open to: young people and youth workers
Costs: all costs covered
About 300 participants — including youth leaders, youth workers and youth policy makers actors from both Eastern Partnership (EaP) and 33 European countries involved in the EU Erasmus+ Programme Erasmus+ — will meet and discuss participation and active citizenship of young people and their involvement in the decision-making process during a two-day event in Warsaw on 22-23 June 2017.
The planned Eastern Partnership Youth Forum will be the third conference dedicated to issues which matter young people, organized in the margins of the Eastern Partnership Summit.
The main objectives of the 3rd EaP Youth Forum are:
- To deepen the dialogue and advance cooperation on youth matters and education between the EU and EaP countries by sharing expertise and experience as well as providing a space for networking and cooperation in the future, including in local and transnational projects;
- To identify and discuss common challenges and propose concrete actions, which would help to address those challenges;
- To feed the 5th Eastern Partnership Summit Declaration to be signed in November 2017 in Brussels/Belgium;
- To inform the EU youth policy development post 2018, along with national youth policies in the countries involved.
- Active young people (18-30 y.o) and youth workers (18+) who can contribute to the thematic focus of the Forum;
- Participants should be able to communicate in English.
There is no participation fee for the Forum. All costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered.
The costs of participants coming from Eastern Partnership Countries will be covered by European Commission.
The cost of participants from the Erasmus+ Programme Countries will be covered by relevant National Agencies (NAs).
How to apply?
If you are interested to take part in the Forum, please learn the details and criteria for participation and fill in the application form.
Applicants will be notified about the selection results till 28th of April.
Application deadline is the 12 of April 2017.
For more information please visit the official web page.