Deadline: 18 July 2017
Open to: italian and international applicants
Scholarship: remuneration of 13,638.47 Euros/year free meals (lunch and dinner), weiver tuition fees and free accommodation
The IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca is currently accepting applications for 36 scholarships for a full-time PhD programme to be undertaken at the School. Italian and international applicants are eligible for this IMT PhD Program. IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca is a public graduate school and research institute that focus on the analysis of economic, societal, technological and cultural systems.
Applications are open to candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Degree: “Laurea Magistrale” or “Specialist”, or a four or five-year degree (according to the previous rules of the Italian higher education system) obtained in Italy;
- Foreign degrees with a minimum duration equivalent to 4 years (full-time). The 4-year duration should be considered a minimum but not sufficient requirement: the eligibility of degrees will be assessed by the Selection Committee.
Benefits, when accepted, includes
- Remuneration of 13,638.47 Euros/year;
- All PhD students admitted to the PhD program are exempt from paying tuition fees, although they are still responsible for paying the yearly Regional Education Tax (currently EUR 140.00/year);
- All PhD students are offered free meals (lunch and dinner) at the on-campus canteen;
- All scholarship recipients are provided with free accommodation in shared double rooms within the campus residential facilities.
How to Apply?
- The mode of applying is online. The application form must be mandatorily filled out in English through the online procedure available on the School’s website.
- Applicants have to upload the documents in PDF or any other non-modifiable standard format.
- The maximum size is 3MB for each single attachment.
- If the file is too heavy, it can be uploaded as a ZIP file as long as it is in PDF (or other non-modifiable formats).
For more information please visit the official web page