Deadline: 2 June 2017
Open to: foreign professionals age 25-49 years old with Undergraduate degree
Scholarship: 100% coverage of fees, monthly allowance, health insurance, stipend for books and materials
The Government of the Republic of Colombia is offering full postgraduate scholarships for fall. Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate (specialisation, Master, and Doctorate/ PhD) program. The Colombian Institute of Educational Credit and Technical Studies Abroad – ICETEX 1 is a Colombian institution that is designed to promote higher education in Colombia through the “granting of educational credits and its collection, with its own resources or third parties, to the Population with lower economic potential and good academic performance.
- Foreign professionals in the range of age between 25-49 years old;
- Undergraduate degree (university degree or bachelor) in different disciplines;
- Having a grade point average of 4.0 on the Colombian scale of 1 to 5;
- Least 1 year of professional experience in their field of study;
- The candidate must master the Spanish language (Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- 100% coverage of all these costs granted by the Colombian universities (only for academic programs found in the catalogue of this call);
- Incidental: grant of 197.217 COP for once during the period of studies, just in case of circumstances beyond the beneficiary control;
- Stipend for Books And Materials: grant of 378.962 COP for once, at the beginning of the academic program;
- Monthly Allowance: grant of the sum equivalent to 3 Minimum Monthly Legal salaries. 2.213.151 COP;
- Health Insurance: wide coverage in medical assistance only in Colombia, during the period of studies;
- Installation Costs: grant of 378.962 COP for once at the beginning of studies.
How to Apply?
The documents must be arrived through the embassies or directly to the International Relations Office of ICETEX in Bogotá-Colombia with the following required documents:
- Document proving the application to this call;
- Certified copy or authentication of degree title;
- Admission Letter From The Colombian University;
- Certificate of Academic Grades With Gpa;
- Certificate of Professional Experience;
- Presentation Letter;
- Dele Test;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of Valid Passport;
- Health Certificate;
- Recommendation Letter.