Deadline: 12 June 2017
Open to: youth leaders and young people involved in youth activities from Albania, Armenia, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Ukraine
Venue: 11-16 August 2017 in Kvareli – Georgia
TC Games to reinforce adult learning will be a 6 day training course, taking place in Kvareli, Georgia 11-16 August, 2017 and will bring 28 international participants together.
Interactive cognitive complexity theory suggests that simulation games are more effective than other instructional methods because they simultaneously engage trainees’ effective and cognitive processes, when doing international projects with young people and youth workers (both volunteer and professional), games help to overcome language and cultural barriers quickly, and with a smile, fun engages teenagers, fun fosters community, creates memories, decreases differences. With this training, it is aimed to reach following objectives:
- To learn about youth work practice across Europe;
- To understand the theory and practice of game playing;
- To explore the techniques of successful workshop planning;
- To develop practical skills in leading games with young people;
- To be able to use techniques of non-formal learning with young volunteers within their own organizations;
- To have a good working knowledge of the Erasmus + Programme;
- To develop new projects together.
- Representatives of organizations active in the youth field;
- Possibility to attend entire project from the beginning to the end;
- Interested in setting further co-operation with similar organizations from other European countries;
- Participants are expected to be advanced in English as the main working language will be English;
- Eligible countries: Albania, Armenia, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Ukraine.
Food and accommodation is provided and covered 100% for all the participants;
There is a 20 EUR participation fee;
Participants will be reimbursed travel costs up to the following maximum amount:
- Georgia, 20 EUR;
- Armenia, 180 EUR;
- Ukraine, 275 EUR;
- Romania, 275 EUR;
- Estonia, 360 EUR;
- Italy, 360 EUR;
- Albania, 360 EUR;
- Spain, 530 EUR;
- Portugal, 820 EUR;
- Germany, 360 EUR.
How to Apply?
Applicants have to fill out and submit the application form.
For more information, please check the info pack.