Deadline: 30 June 2017
Open to: female graduate students in finance
Benefits: USD 10,000 to support graduate level studies
The field of finance is changing rapidly, largely in response to regulations designed to protect market practitioners and to prevent financial crises. FINCAD has long believed that deep market knowledge, transparency, and trustworthiness play a critical role in making financial markets safe for all participants.
In addition, FINCAD is keenly aware that the majority of practitioners in the capital markets industry are men, and that the trend to include more women in the industry is not as rapid as it should be.
For these reasons, FINCAD established the annual FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship. The goal is to encourage and support outstanding women in the field of finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management, and give them an opportunity to cultivate their skills and knowledge.
Are you, or is someone you know, interested in this opportunity? Be bold and apply for the 2017 FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship.
- Applications are welcomed from women of any age and citizenship who are studying finance in an accredited graduate-level program at a university accredited by the national or international body approved for that purpose in the country where the university is situated.
- You must be enrolled and attending the program on a full-time basis during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- The scholarship will be awarded to a deserving applicant who is enrolled in a post-graduate program with an emphasis on finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management.
- The FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship is an award of USD 10,000 to support graduate-level studies.
- The winner will be notified on or before August 15 2017.
How to Apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
- Your resume or CV;
- Two letters of reference for the scholarship from appropriate individuals (e.g., professors or other relevant university staff, work supervisors and colleagues);
- University transcript(s) from undergraduate program(s);
- Confirmation of acceptance or enrollment in the post-graduate program for the 2017-2018 academic year;
- Any authored papers (optional).
For more information please visit the official website.