Deadline: 15 July 2017
Open to: interested and qualified individuals
Grant: up to USD 2,000
The Hungary Initiatives Foundation is committed to strengthening the exchange of knowledge and skills between the United States and Hungary. Therefore the Foundation likes to provide an opportunity for talented Hungarians and Americans to share their knowledge and gain new professional experiences. The Hungary Initiatives Foundation invites interested individuals to apply for grants to participate at workshops or conferences both in Hungary and in the U.S.
- The application is open to Hungarian citizens (with a permanent residence in Hungary) for conferences held in the US and US citizens for conferences held in Hungary;
- The applicant must be associated with an academic or research institution in the US or in Hungary and must be delegates who are not fully funded by industry.
- Applicants can request funding up to USD 2,000 per conference participation;
- Grants can only be used for covering registration fees and travel expenses, including lodging;
- The date of the conference must be between September 1, 2017 – March 15, 2018.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.