Deadline: 18 June 2017
Open to: persons aged 18-30, coming from Austria, Czech Republic, Portugal, Slovakia or Spain
Benefits: accommodation, food and pocket money, travel and visa costs, health insurance, free Macedonian language lessons
Mladiinfo International as a web platform, informative center and a network, has developed the necessary capacities to enhance the educational potential of young people in Macedonia and abroad. By providing free educational opportunities for youth and offering them help, advice and support through the process of application, Mladiinfo International is having a direct impact on the lives of youth, empowering and motivating them for action. Mladiinfo International promotes active citizenship and critical thinking, where young people become shapers of their societies.
Mladiinfo International – Skopje, Macedonia is looking for two enthusiastic EVS volunteers coming from Austria, Czech Republic, Portugal, Slovakia or Spain for an already approved project, in a period of 9 months, starting from September 2017.
The main activities of the volunteers will include:
- Providing space for young people where they could be prepared for taking active role in the society;
- Empowering young people to take advantage of all the free educational opportunities at their disposal;
- Regularly creating, editing and updating the content on Mladiinfo’s well-renowned web platform;
- Contributing to the new Mladiinfo community building platform that will be launched in September 2017;
- Working on improving Mladiinfo’s online presence in its social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram);
- Participating in other promotional activities of the organization and providing assistance in the organization of different events and projects;
- Communicating with young people from all over the world.
In order to be selected as a future EVS volunteer and become part of Mladiinfo team, interested applicants should fulfill the following criteria:
- Enthusiastic young persons aged 18-30, coming from Austria, Czech Republic, Portugal, Slovakia or Spain;
- Willingness and readiness to work in a vibrant international environment;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Writing and editing skills;
- Basic knowledge of social media channels and marketing;
- Willingness to assist Mladiinfo’s team in its daily activities, thus improving the entire work of the organization;
- Excellent communication skills.
The future EVS volunteer will have the opportunity to work with a very professional group of people, who already have gained valuable experience in project management, working and participating in many international youth projects. As part of your EVS, you will get:
- Free accommodation;
– The volunteers will stay in an apartment in a walking distance from the Mladiinfo office;
– Covered single room in a shared flat in a walking distance from our office;
- Food and pocket money;
– 150 EUR per month;
- Travel costs covered;
– Portugal and Spain – 360 EUR;
– Austria, Czech Republic, and Slovakia – 275 EUR;
- Visa costs are also covered;
- Health insurance;
- Free Macedonian language lessons;
- Youth Pass Certificate after successfully finishing the EVS project;
- Personal and professional development in a multicultural atmosphere;
- Free space for creative expression and proactive work environment.
The volunteer will work 25-30 volunteering hours per week and will have two additional free days per month.
How to apply?
If you want to apply, please send your CV until 18 June 2017 at [email protected]
When submitting your application, please include the following information in the Subject line: Name and Surname – EVS in Mladiinfo International.
Get to know Mladiinfo’s mission, vision and team on the following link.
If you want to know more about Skopje, go here.
See Mladiinfo’s working premises on the following link.
For questions and inquiries, contact Vladimir Ilievski at [email protected]nfo.eu