Deadline: 04 July, 2017
Open to: youth workers, trainers, youth leaders, project managers, youth policy makers, EVS mentors/tutors, association’s presidents, leaders, managers and workers
Venue: 22-29 July 2017 in Ankara, Turkey
The aim of the training course is to increase the quality of international projects in the Youth in Action Programme through the development of participants’ competence in risk assessment and risk management.
- To raise awareness of issues of risk in international youth exchanges;
- To exchange of good practices between youth workers;
- To work towards developing a common understanding of risk;
- To reflect on individual perception of risk;
- To reflect on the influence of culture on risk perception;
- To reflect on and be able to identify the factors of vulnerability of young people;
- To be able to identify risk in international environment (different contexts and national realities);
- To understand and be able to do a risk assessment for Youth in Action projects (before and during implementation);
- To reflect on and get to know how to involve young people in the process of identification and reduction of risk in projects;
- To get to know and be able to use crisis management;
- To experience various tools and methods that can facilitate risk management.
It is open to all youth workers, trainers, youth leaders, project managers, youth policy makers, EVS mentors/tutors, association’s presidents, leaders, managers and workers, youth participants from Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom
Accommodation and food will be provided. There is no participation fee. UK, Poland, Spain, Portugal has visa cost while the other nations does not need visa to enter Turkey. Travel reimbursement for each country is as follows:
- Bulgaria – 275 Euro
- Italy – 275 Euro
- Latvia – 275 Euro
- Slovakia – 275 Euro
- Lithuania – 275 Euro
- Estonia – 275 Euro
- Czech Republic – 275 Euro
- Hungary – 275 Euro
- Romania – 275 Euro
- Denmark – 360 Euro
- France – 360 Euro
- United Kingdom – 360 Euro
- Spain – 360 Euro
- Portugal – 530 Euro
How to apply?
For more information, please check the infopack.