We are looking for a committed Research and Campaign Assistant to work as part of the International Secretariat in the Turkey team. Responsible for managing efficient and effective administrative systems, you will monitor and gather information, be the first point of contact for handling enquiries and ensure that relevant developments in the region are brought to the attention of the right people. You will also assist in the production and distribution of campaign materials. This is a part time role at 17.5 (0.5 FTE) hours per week.
Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 7 million people who campaign for a world where human rights are enjoyed by all. We reach almost every country in the world and have:
- More than 2 million members and supporters who drive forward our fight for rights;
- More than 5 million activists who strengthen our calls for justice.
At Amnesty International, we are passionate about what we do and we are proud of our achievements as a movement. To compensate our employees for the wonderful work they do, we reward them through a combination of an attractive and sector competitive salary and benefits package, high levels of engagement and involvement, and a commitment to employee development.
The ideal candidate is:
- Fully signed up to our aims, you’re an enthusiastic, lively team member, highly organised and comfortable with deadlines and creating strong lines of communication and robust administration systems for a team;
- Person with proven administrative skills, specifically maintaining filing and retrieval systems and an ability to deal with large volumes of information including maintaining manual and computerized databases;
- Having a good understanding of the human rights situation in Turkey, along with fluency in English and Turkish.
- 37 days annual leave (inclusive of public holidays and grace days);
- Pension scheme;
- Employee assistance programme;
- Life assurance and many more benefits designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
All of this, in a professional, engaging environment.
How to apply?
Amnesty International is committed to creating and sustaining a working environment in which everyone has an equal opportunity to fulfill their potential and we welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community.
If you are talented, passionate about human rights and want to use your skills, knowledge and experience to change the world then we would encourage you to apply here.
Find more detailed information about the call on the following link.
For more information please visit the official website.