Deadline: 31 October 2017
Open to: students interested in East-Central (including the Baltic States, Belarus & Ukraine) and/ or Southeast Europe in a political sense
Venue: online internship
As an independent and non-profit organization, FOMOSO promotes the opinion-forming about East-Central and Southeast Europe in the German-speaking world. As a think-tank, the aim of FOMOSO is to promote knowledge and interests about political processes in East-Central and Southeast Europe. On the whole, FOMOSO works on an integrative and strong Europe! The internship will consist of the following tasks:
- Writing blogs, articles & commentaries (in German and/ or English);
- Doing research, summaries, comparisons, and translations;
- Sharing posts about interesting topics;
- Willing to give inputs;
- Creating polls (written);
- Performing of interviews;
- Improving the English version of our Website;
- Optional: Marketing & Public Relations.
Please also find the other FOMOSO internship opportunity on Communication and Social Media here.
The following criteria should be fulfilled:
- Students interested in East-Central (including the Baltic States, Belarus & Ukraine) and/ or Southeast Europe in a political sense;
- English (Level C1/C2) and/ or German (willing to improve German);
- Students who have very good writing skills;
- Students who like to share ideas;
The duration of the internship is 3 to 6 months (upon consultation). It is an online internship. The working hours are flexible, in the range of 20% – 30% hours per week. Candidates will receive a Certificate of recommendation upon completion.
How to apply?
The application deadline is 31 October 2017. You can apply by sending your CV and Motivation letter and certificates to [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website.