Deadline: 31st October 2017
Open to: participants should have been born in one of the following countries: Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen
Scholarship: USD 1,000
Market Inspector, are a multicultural team of digital marketing enthusiasts, many of which have left their country of origin. Unity in diversity has allowed them to grow immensely as a company and is something they want to actively promote all over.
So, they gladly announce their first scholarship of USD 1,000 to support students from the 6 travel banned countries by the Trump administration: Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen. We perceive our international working environment as our strongest competitive advantage, a principle that advances and broadens our existing knowledge.
Unfortunately, these days this inclusive message does not always find fertile ground, as seen by the revised executive order taking effect the 16th of March. Their mission is to do what we can to cultivate inclusiveness and integrity by helping one student with part of their academic expenses.
There are two main prerequisites that must be met to be eligible for the scholarship:
- All the participants should have been born in one of the following countries: Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.
- All the participants should be either currently enrolled or have been accepted at an accredited UK/US post-secondary educational institution within 2017.
Market Instepctor offers their first scholarship programme of USD 1,000 to support students from the 6 travel banned countries by the Trump administration: Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen.
How to apply?
The applicant must also be able to provide the following documentation:
- A copy of a valid passport or birth certificate;
- Transcripts or similar documentation proving that the applicant is currently enrolled or has been accepted at an accredited UK or US university;
- *An essay outlining why they feel that they should be chosen to receive the scholarship.
- The essay must be written in English;
- The number of words should be between 1,000-1,500;
- All documents must be submitted in MS Word or PDF format;
- The content of the essay must be written by the applicant and be 100% original.
The applicants should submit all the documents via email at [email protected].
For more information, visit the official website