Deadline: 06 November 2017
Open to: person must have at least a 10 years professional experience in the field of european/international cooperation
Benefits: 3 year contract (extendable)
Ensure the organization and functioning of the JS; Manage the human resources of the service; Be in charge of the overall coordination of the MED JS and ensure efficient performance of the MED Programme.
In relation with the Managing Authority, he or she will be in charge of the overall coordination of the MED Joint Secretariat and will ensure efficient performance of the MED Programme.
- With postgraduate degree preferably in international relations, European affairs, Community law, that person must have at least a 10 years professional experience in the field of European/international cooperation and on multilevel governance;
- He/she will have an excellent knowledge of EC Regulations for Structural Funds;
- A strong experience in the management of an international team is also needed;
- He/she will be perfectly fluent in French or English, have a good knowledge of the other language both written and oral and have good knowledge of at least one other programme language;
- He/she will be integrated to the Joint Secretariat, transnational body hosted by the Region Provence-AlpesCôte d’Azur, whose main mission, in collaboration with the Managing Authority, is the management of transnational coordination, animation and promotion of the MED Programme.
3 years contract (extendable).
How to Apply?
Please send your application in English and French (CV + cover letter) under the job reference the 6 th of November 2017 at the latest only by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit the official call.