Deadline: 30 September 2017
Open to: candidates who have at least three years of work experience
Award: 4.000 EUR
The University of Ljubljana is inviting applications for FELU MBA Scholarships. Scholarships are open to international students for pursuing MBA programme.
FELU encourages and supports applicants with an outstanding track record and those with a drive and ambition to create new innovative business opportunities while contributing to the FELU brand in the Region.
The University of Ljubljana is the oldest and largest university in Slovenia. With over 63,000 enrolled undergraduate and graduate students, it is among the largest universities in Europe.
Candidates can apply for the scholarship even though their selection process is still in progress but no later than early bird application (30 September). Applicants must be from an eligible country and have at least three years of work experience. Applicants must display outstanding academic qualifications, leadership experience, international impact (academic and business) special honours and achievements. In addition, applicants should show an ambition to make a difference by working.
Due to the limited number of places available in the MBA programme, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- at least three years of meaningful working experience (middle to top management);
- Proficiency in English;
- successfully finished undergraduate education.
- The winner of the scholarship award will get EUR 4.000.
How to apply?
In their applications candidates must also:
- fulfil the online registration form;
- fulfil and provide the FELU MBA application form;
- provide all the certificates which show that the above-mentioned criteria have been fulfilled;
- display outstanding academic qualifications, leadership experience, international impact;
- write a short motivation letter; and
- successfully undertake an in-depth interview.
Special condition: The scholarship is applicable for self-financing candidates and not for companies.
- STEP 1: Filling the Registration and Application Form;
- STEP 2: Individual Interview;
- STEP 3: Scholarship Results;
- STEP 4: Enrolment.
For more information please visit the official website.