Deadline: 01 December 2017
Open to: doctoral students from all nationalities
Scholarship: fully funded
Applications are invited for Ph.D. in Neuroscience Positions at IMPRS for Brain and Behavior in Bonn, Germany, and Florida, USA. These are Fully Funded positions available to applicants of all nationalities.
The school offers a completely funded international Ph.D. training and research program in the neurosciences – in either Bonn, Germany or Jupiter, Florida.
The International Max Planck Research School for Brain and Behavior at the University of Bonn and Florida Atlantic University is a collaboration with the Max Planck Florida Institute for Neuroscience and the Max Planck associated Center for Advanced European Science and Research (caesar).
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
The Ph.D. program is open to candidates holding a Master’s degree in biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, or other relevant subjects. Students currently working on their Master thesis are also encouraged to apply. In exceptional situations, students holding only a Bachelor degree may be accepted. Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language.
The doctoral positions are fully funded offering a competitive monthly income (contract).
How to Apply?
The mode of applying is online. Please, complete the Online application form and submit the following mandatory information:
- Letter of Motivation including a clear statement regarding the areas of scientific interest for your graduate research;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Two Referees – contact information for two referees (former advisors/professors). We will contact your referees directly by email for the recommendation letters;
- Copies of relevant academic certifications;
- Copies of relevant transcripts of study;
- Copy of your passport (page with relevant identity information).
Results of GRE subject tests and English language proficiency tests are not required but are strongly encouraged.
In order to apply fill the online application form.
For more information please visit the official website.