Deadline: 10 November 2017
Open to: students from Malaysia
Scholarship: covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend/living allowance
The European Union (EU) and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are inviting applications for SHARE Scholarship Programme. Scholarships are available to study at ASEAN or EU universities for one semester in the period December 2017 – August 2018.
The SHARE scholarship aims to enhance the overall student experience during the mobility phase, and specifically their experience in receiving credits for the coursework done abroad and the possibility to use these credits towards their degree at their home university.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- The SHARE Scholarship is meant for active undergraduate ASEAN students from selected ASEAN Universities that have completed at least 2 semesters at their home university to study for one semester at another selected ASEAN university; The scholarships are only eligible to Malaysian citizens.
All scholarships shall be in the form of tuition fee waiver only.
How to Apply?
Students will need to apply through the SHARE Scholarship online application system, available on their website. Candidates must apply online and submit the following documents:
- Letter of acceptance from host university (Candidates can only apply for a scholarship for selected English-taught courses);
- Letter of endorsement from home university;
- Recent academic transcript (in English);
- Copy of valid passport;
- Recent photograph (passport size).
In order to apply fill the application form.
For more information please visit the official website.