Deadline: 30 November 2017
Open to: student at an university, community college, oct-tech certificate program, or any graduate or equivalent professional program
Awards: 1st prize 1000 USD; 2nd prize 700 USD; 3rd prize 400 USD
Best Essay Education is a top academic writing service that, for years, has produced high-quality academic writing for students in high school, college and graduate/professional programs. They pride themselves in employing only the best writers, with Bachelor’s through Ph.D. degrees in all academic disciplines, so that we can serve any student need. As students use this service and receive original, custom academic writing, they are able to study those pieces and become better writers themselves.
Best Essay Education has created a scholarship essay competition to encourage students to produce their own great essays and have the opportunity to win a sizeable financial award to help with their own educational expenses. Below, you will find all of the details. If you meet our entry requirements and are ready to craft that perfect essay, we urge you to enter.
To apply, you must be a student at an accredited college, university, community college, oct-tech certificate program, or any graduate or equivalent professional program. High school students who have just enrolled in college, are certainly eligible.
The entry is free, but a student may only enter one time.
- 1st prize 1000 USD;
- 2nd prize 700 USD;
- 3rd prize 400 USD.
The essay has a word maximum of 1,000 words and must be in English.
How to Apply?
- Essays must be submitted through our application form or as a Word attachment, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Scholarship Essay Contest.”
- Once the essay is submitted, entrants must access their Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard or Stumbleupon page and repost this page. Help us to spread the word about the scholarship to as many students as possible.
- Entrants must also “Like” our Facebook page and “follow” us on Twitter.
- No offensive, harassing, or incendiary, defaming content may be used.
- By submitting an essay, the student is certifying that the content in fully original.
- Entry automatically constitutes an agreement on the part of the entrant to all of the Terms and Conditions listed below.
- Entrant’s full name, email, and social media account ID’s should appear on a separate page and submitted with the essay.
For more information please visit the official website.