Deadline: 27 November 2017
Open to: young people between 18-30 years old
Costs: Interrail Ticket, food and accommodation
Have you ever wished to just drop everything and jump on a train? Are you passionate about social and eager to explore other countries to find out what people actually think? Are you an enthusiastic and proactive person willing to go on a one-month adventure across Europe? Then continue reading!
What is Europe on Track?
- are between 18-30 years old, as of March 22nd, 2018;
- are active in an (international) student;
- organization or non-profit organization related to Sustainability and Climate Change;
- feel strong ties to Europe;
- like to talk and work with people of different ages and cultures;
- have consistent backpacking and traveling experience;
- have an international mindset;
- are responsible and reliable;
- have a can-do and up-for-anything attitude;
- are resistant to stress and physical fatigue;
- like to take initiative;
- have an open mind;
- have experience developing and delivering workshops or presentations;
- are good at problem-solving and thinking outside the box;
- are interested and knowledgeable about Sustainability and Climate Change.
- You will get an InterRail ticket from us, and at each stop, the AEGEE locals will provide food and accommodation;
- Your trip from home to Thessaloniki and from Kraków to your location will NOT be covered by default, but we’re working on this;
- Health insurance will NOT be provided by the project team, but it is mandatory to have an international health insurance for the period 13th March – 28th April 2018 (we will assist you on this);
- Visa fees will NOT be provided, but we will provide the ambassadors with invitation letters and try to lower the costs to EUR 0;
- Pocket money (for extras, such as shopping, ice-cream, clubs…) is not included. Our experience from previous Europe on Track editions indicates that about EUR 300 pocket money will enable traveling ambassadors to realize the project in a fun and effective manner, although it may be less depending on your personal spending habits;
- We will provide the costs of reservations for tickets during the trip (22nd March – 22nd April)
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.