Deadline: 01 March 2018
Open to: international students
Scholarship: USD 4,000-18,000
The Warren Wilson College is pleased to offer both merit and need-based scholarships to international students.
Warren Wilson College is a private four-year liberal arts college near Asheville, North Carolina, in the Swannanoa Valley. The college offers classes in a range of disciplines with Environmental Studies and Creative Writing among the most popular.
- Be admitted to Warren Wilson College for the first-time, as a full-time undergraduate;
- Have a minimum 3.0 weighted high school GPA;
- Complete the application requirements by the deadline;
- Have a Total Family Income equal to or less than USD 125,000;
- Live on campus and participate in the Warren Wilson Work Program;
- File a 2018-2019 FAFSA using their 2016 taxes and send to Warren Wilson College by March 1, 2018;
- International Students must complete the CollegeBoard International Student Financial Aid Application;
- Students selected for FAFSA verification must complete verification requirements by March 1, 2018;
- Be enrolled full time;
- Maintain consecutive enrollment.
- Academic Scholarships: These range from 4,000-18,000 USD;
- Milepost One Scholarship: These are fully-funded scholarships.
How to Apply?
- Submit the CollegeBoard International Student Financial Aid Application with your admissions application. Please note students who wish to apply for financial need-based aid must do so at the time of submitting your admission application!
- Students financial need awards will be processed through our financial aid office and awarded within 2 weeks of acceptance.
The only scholarship that requires an application separate from your application for admission is Milepost One. You are automatically considered for other scholarships.
For more information please visit official website.