Deadline: 21 December 2017
Open to: international students
Internship: paid internship program
Google is currently accepting applications for Developer Relations Internship for summer 2018. Interns must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field. Students must have experience as a committer in an open source project and an expected graduation date in late 2018 or Spring/Summer of 2019. International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field;
- Enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the end of the internship;
- Experience in one or more coding languages e.g. Python, Java, NodeJS, Go, and/ or.NET.
- Experience as a committer in an open source project and an expected graduation date in late 2018 or Spring/Summer of 2019.
- Contributor to Github and/or StackOverflow;
- The strong web application or mobile application development experience;
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively;
- Solid software programming abilities in Java or Objective-C and experience with Android and iOS SDKs;
- Authorization to work in the United States.
This is a 12-14 week paid internship programme that will take place in summer 2018.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.