Deadline: 26 January 2018
Open to: non-European and European students
Scholarship: Non-EU EUR 10 000; EU EUR 3 000
ERASMUS Mundus is inviting applications for EMARO+ scholarships for 2018 intake. EMARO, European Master of Advanced Robotics Plus, is an integrated Masters course open for both non-European and European students.
EMARO and EMARO+ have been designed and accepted in the framework of the European Union ERASMUS-MUNDUS programme. The Erasmus Mundus programme is a cooperation and mobility programme of the European Union in the field of higher education which promotes the European Union as a center of excellence in learning around the world.
It aims to enhance quality in European higher education and to promote intercultural understanding through co-operation with third countries.
The EMARO+ Masters course is open to students who already hold a first university degree with the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits in the European system, after at least three years studies, at the level of Bachelor of Science, in a field related to robotics such as:
- Mechatronic, Automatic control;
- Electrical Engineering;
- Mechanical Engineering, System Engineering;
- Applied Mathematics and Computer Science.
The graduation must take place on 31 July for non-European students and before 30 September for European students.
Consortium scholarships are given in the form of a reduction of tuition fees, for both years:
- 10 000 EUR for partner country students (non-European);
- 3 000 EUR for program country students (European).
How to Apply?
The following documents must be uploaded to the application website (as PDF files)
- CV with identity photo;
- First pages of Passport or Identity card indicating the nationality;
- Academic degree and transcripts of all university studies with translation into English, i.e. Bachelor, Master or equivalent. All the documents must be grouped in a single file. If the degree will be obtained after the deadline, a certificate from the institution indicating the situation of the student and the expected date of graduation must be provided;
- Motivation letter;
- Recognized International English test Certificate;
- Residence certificate (only for applications to EMARO+ Erasmus Mundus scholarship);
- Recommendation letters.
For more information please visit the official website.