Deadline: 8 February 2018
Open to: anyone who is +18 years old
Venue: 1 September 2018 – 31 August 2019 Denmark
AFS Interkultur will make sure that the volunteer gets a mentor at the project and a contact person outside of the project. This contact person will help the volunteer to integrate into the Danish local community and support the volunteer with every matter related to the stay of the volunteer. AFS also helps the volunteer become part of the overall Erasmus+ volunteer network in Denmark.
Odder Højskole (Folk High School) 2018/2019
About the project: The volunteer will be working with the integration of the international and Danish students at the Folk High School based on the knowledge and skills of the volunteer and on three seminars arranged by AFS Interkultur. Further the volunteer will assist the teachers in some of the main subjects depending on interests and skills
Egå Højskole (Folk High School) – 2018/2019
About the project: The volunteer will be working with the integration of the international and Danish students at the Folk High School based on the knowledge and skills of the volunteer and on three seminars arranged by AFS Interkultur.
Brenderup Højskole (Folk High School) – 2018/2019
Eisbjerghus Efterskole – 2018/2019
Ranum Efterskole – 2018/2019
The Technical University of Denmark – 2018/2019
About the project: The EVS volunteer will be a part of The International Student Service Team, under the Office for International Affairs. Here the volunteer will assist in developing and implementing current student services for international students.
Videns Djurs – Kalø Økologiske Landbrugsskole – 2018/2019
About the project: The volunteers will get the opportunity to learn about domestic animal care, animals’ and plants’ annual cycles, greenhouse and outdoor farming, becoming acquainted with organic and sustainable cultivation.
- Creative people who enjoy speaking in front of a crowd and who are motivated to develop events and activities that strengthen the integration between Danish and international students and strengthen the Global and European citizenship of the students;
- The volunteer must be mature, open-minded and able to work based on his/her own initiative, but also work in close cooperation with the staff at the project;
- Furthermore, a person should have a good command of spoken and written English;
- The volunteer should be prepared to work also in the evenings and weekends and should be prepared to live in the countryside among a lot of young people.
- The volunteers are lodged at the folk high school;
- All meals will be provided by the school in the dining room together with the students and the staff.
How to Apply?
In order to apply fill the application form for the correct project.
For more information please visit the official website.