Deadline: 15 March 2018
Open to: citizens of Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo*, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro Serbia and Ukraine
Benefits: the amount of the support is 2,300 EUR per semester for scholar + 1,500 EUR per semester for the host institution
The Visegrad region is becoming an increasingly popular destination for international study. Many universities in the region have a long history and provide course programs in all disciplines partly or entirely taught in English. Studying in the Visegrad region has other also advantages including affordable living costs and a vibrant cultural life. Visegrad scholarships are available for Master, post-Master students in all different disciplines. You can study in any language and study for up to 4 semesters.
- There is also no age limit so you can apply even if you are already out of school;
- The country of your citizenship, permanent residence and home university must be different from the country of the host institution, i.e. the previous level of your university studies must be completed in a country other than where you apply for studies with our support;
- Students and scholars from Visegrad countries, countries of the Western Balkans and the six Eastern Partnership countries to study or carry out research at universities and scientific research institutes in Central and Eastern Europe;
- The distance between the home university and host university/institute as well as between the permanent residence and the host university/institute must be above 150 km;
- Study period/length of support is 1 semester, max 4 semesters for Master’s degree studies, 2 semesters for Post-Master’s degree studies;
- Acceptance of other governmental scholarships from any of the V4 countries or from the EU simultaneously with the Visegrad Scholarships is not possible.
- The amount of the support is 2,300 EUR per semester for scholar + 1,500 EUR per semester for the host institution;
- You can also apply for a travel grant.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please log in here.
- If applying for Master’s scholarship, you have to upload scan of a valid identification document, transcript of records for the last 2 duly terminated semesters and the letter of acceptance from the host university that is not older than 3 months;
- If applying for Post-Master’s scholarship, you have to upload a scan of a valid identification document, letter of acceptance including a detailed working plan of the study/research from the host university that is not older than 3 months.
For more information, please visit the official web page.