Deadline: 30 April 2018
Open to: students form ASEAN countries
Scholarship: fully funded
Master of Arts in Asia Pacific Studies, Thammasat University is inviting applications for Thammasat University Scholarship available for ASEAN and Asia Pacific students. The scholarship is available to undertake study and research in Thailand. Interested applicants can enroll in the program through Thammasat University Scholarship, a competitive, merit-based scholarship providing opportunities for keen and talented individuals to undertake study and research in Thailand.
To be eligible to receive Thammasat University Scholarship, applicants must:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in any field with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and above from an accredited university;
• Minimum requirement of English Proficiency is 6.5 IELTS (IELTS 6.0 is acceptable see NOTE), 550 for paper-based TOEFL test, 79 for internet-based TOEFL test, and 213 for computer-based TOEFL test or 550 for TU-GET. The official score report of English. Proficiency is valid only if the test was taken no more than 2 years prior to the last date of the application submission period. However, requirement for English Proficiency does not applied to native English speakers;
• Students with an international Bachelor’s Degree Program are not required to submit official evidence of English Proficiency test score upon application submission;
• 4th year students who expect to graduate in the 2nd semester may apply for admission by submitting a Certified Letter of Expected Date of Graduation;
• A statement of purpose and Study Plan of approximately 500 words each.
Eligible Regions: ASEAN (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, The Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Timor Leste), East Asia (People’s Republic of China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan), Bhutan, Latin America (Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Mexico, Peru), ASIA PACIFIC.
The scholarship is fully funded and provides the tuition, accommodation and monthly allowance.
How to Apply
For applying online check the online application requirements on this link.