Deadline: 22 April 2018
Open to: master, MBA and PhD students from any university
Award: cash prizes and attend and present at the Zurich Global Risk Management Summit 2018 in Berlin
The Zurich Enterprise Challenge gives you an opportunity of a lifetime to work with one of the world’s top insurance companies and interact with its corporate customers to solve real-life strategy and business challenges.
Gain access to the exclusive Zurich Risk Room (ZRR), Zurich’s award-winning country risk assessment tool. Designed to illustrate the impact of multivariate risks on individual countries and the complex interconnectivity between different types of risks, the ZRR will be used as part of this competition to solve corporate challenges.
- The challenge is open to Master, MBA and Ph.D. students (full or part-time) from any university. Participants should have an interest in management, finance, strategy and risk management or similar subjects. Multiple teams representing the same university can join the challenge;
- This is a team challenge for teams of 3-4 members. All participants are required to register a profile on the Project Firefly website. Multiple teams representing the same university can also join the Challenge;
- A cash prize worth around EUR 4236.92 for the winning team, and around EUR 1694.77 for the runner-up team;
- Attend and present at the Zurich Global Risk Management Summit 2018 in Berlin, Germany on September 25 – 27;
- Real Consulting Projects – Work with Zurich and select multinational customers on current corporate challenges, such as Philips, Kuehne + Nagel and selected;
- Certificates, Interview Opportunities.
How to Apply?
Your team must be registered for the challenge before submitting your presentation. To register your team follow the instructions under Registration.
Each team submission includes three compulsory components: the video presentation, the script and the references.
- Log in to your Project Firefly account;
- Go to the “Submit your work” page;
- Fill in the compulsory fields;
- Copy and paste the script into the “Submit your work” box;
- Copy and paste all references in the “References” box;
- Copy and paste the video URL in the “Video submissions” box;
- Click on Save. This will submit your presentation; you will receive a confirmation e-mail within a few minutes.
For more information please visit the official website.