Deadline: 30 June
Open to: international and Indonesian applicants, maximum age of 26 years
Scholarship: around 6786.94 EUR
The Future Leader 10 (TFL 10) is a scholarship program in Master of Management from PPM School of Management. PPM School of Management has high dedication in the development of management science for nearly 50 years. TFL is an annual event which held by PPM School of Management as its commitment in human resources development in the field of management science of Indonesia.
Requirements to be The Future Leader Grantee:
- Applicants have finished his/her graduate studies (Bachelor degree) no later than 1 September 2018. Applicants which currently in the last year of his/her studies are allowed to register through attaching guarantee letter of graduation from his/her supervisor lecturer along with agreements from faculty/department head;
- Maximum age of 26 years old in the opening of Magister Management – Wijawiyata Management Class;
- Fresh graduate (Maximum working experience of 2 years);
- TOEFL 500/IELTS 6;
- Have strong leadership and active in organization;
There will be 10 grantees of full The Future Leader 10 scholarship which amounts around 6786.94 EUR (Rp 113.500.000,00) for each grantee.
The scholarship grantees will receive;
- Full tuition fee exemption
- Exemption of graduation administration fee
- Allowance for 20 months
- Opportunity to participate in various business competition and case writing events;
- Opportunity to join scientific conference;
- Opportunity to join student exchange program with Kedge Business School in France;
- Opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge received in class and improve collaboration and organizational abilities through various in-school events;
- Opportunity to improve 4 integrated core soft-competencies which consist of leadership, self-confidence, relationship building, and passion for growth.
How to apply?
- Scan or Photo of diploma along with legalized transcripts
- For applicants from public/private university in Indonesia: Legalization from related university
- For applicants from university outside Indonesia: Legalization from Indonesian Directorate General of Higher Education (DIKTI)
- Certificate of graduation and latest legalized transcript from related university for applicants which soon to be graduated
- Scan or photo of identity card (KTP)
- Scan or photo of family card (Kartu Keluarga)
- Scan or photo of TOEFL score of at least 500 or IELTS result of at least 6 (prediction version is allowed)
- Scan or photo of organization or committees participation proofs
- Scan or photo of achievement certificates
- Recent postcard size of full body photo (5MB max with .jpeg/.png/.pdf format)
- Recent colored passport photo size 4×6 (5MB max with .jpeg/.png/.pdf format)
- Recommendation form from faculty/department head or supervisor lecturer or employer (related form will be sent during registration period of through PPM School of Management email)
How to join The Future Leader 10 program?
- Apply through online registration on PPM School of Management Official website: (link will be available during registration period) – 1 May to 30 June 2018
- After finishing online registration, applicants will receive email from PPM School of Management which inform detailed documents requirements. Applicants then required to send these documents (maximum size of 15MB) through email [email protected]
- Result of documents/administration selection will be announced through official PPM School of Management Website. – 9 July 2018
- Applicants who pass the previous selection are eligible to continue the selection process which is case problem solving. Related case will be sent to applicants’ email along with additional administration forms. – 10 to 15 July 2018
- Applicants are required the case solution along with completed administration forms through email [email protected] – before 15 July 2018
- The Future Leader finalist will be announced through PPM School of Management official website. The Future Leader committee will sent invitation letter to the finalist regarding the next phase of the selection program. – 25 July 2018
- Final selection of The Future Leader will be held with this following events; psychotest, outbound, business case presentation, interview and concluded with graduation night – 10 to 13 August 2018.
For more information please visit the official website.