Deadline: 07 October 2018
Open to: school, university, or college student worldwide
Benefit: USD 1,000 winner scholarship and a USD 500 runner-up prize
Technological progress has enabled millions of people to express their creativity in so many ways.
On YouTube alone, there are hundreds of young, talented, and enthusiastic new creators appearing every day. They make animations, shoot sketches, upload educational content, and do tons of other things you couldn’t even imagine.
Cool.Club wants to know about your experiences, hear your story, and get inspired by you. That’s why they’re starting their USD 1,500 Video Contest Scholarship for Students Who Enjoy Writing. Make sure to stay tuned! They are going to run it on a regular basis!
Don’t pass on it because you think you’re nothing special. You are! And all you need to do to qualify is to show your creative side in the best way possible!
Before publishing your video on the Cool.Club YouTube channel, it will be evaluated by their editorial team according to the following criteria:
- Production Quality
They’ll publish the best videos that meet all the above criteria on the Cool.Club YouTube channel and then open them up for online voting. The two videos with the most likes on YouTube will be considered the winners.
- You must be a high school, university, or college student. They accept applications from students of all countries;
- They will ask the winners to send them proof of their educational status;
- Each participant can only submit one video and receive one award;
- To receive their awards, the winners must prove that they’re currently enrolled or studying. In case they’re unable or unwilling to provide this proof, we’ll give the award to the next suitable contestant.
- They’ll give a USD 1,000 scholarship to the winner and a USD 500 prize to the runner-up;
- They’ll publish the best videos on our YouTube channel;
- Winners will also receive individual certificates from Cool.Club.
How to apply?
1. Shoot an original video on one of these two topics:
- How to maintain a high level of productivity while dealing with tons of writing work
- How to procrastinate the right way to accomplish your writing goals
2. Use one of these file-hosting services to upload your video: Dropbox, Google Drive, Streamable, or WeTransfer.
4. Send them a message on Facebook OR contact them via email with:
- A link to your uploaded video
- A screenshot of the Contest video-description shared on social media
- A screenshot proving your subscription to the Cool.Club YouTube channel
- The answer to the question: “Where did you find out about the Cool.Club Contest?”
For more information please visit the official website.