Deadline: 9 November 2018
Open to: international applicants
Benefits: competitive salary within the Hungarian non-profit sector
CEEweb for Biodiversity is a network of non-governmental organizations in the Central and Eastern European region. CEEweb for Biodiversity mission is conservation of biodiversity through the promotion of sustainable development. CEEweb is a registered public benefit organisation in Hungary.
They are looking for a candidate who is/has:
• Committed to nature protection;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Proactive and with initiating personality;
• A team-player, while also able to carry out tasks on his/her own;
• Hard-working; and
• Ready to travel to other countries in Europe if required.
• Coordinating CEEweb’s policy work related to Natura 2000, green infrastructure and the Water Framework Directive, which includes:
o Tracking and monitoring the related policy processes in the EU;
o Preparing and contributing to professional materials, such as policy recommendations, reports and position papers;
o Representing CEEweb’s views at national and international events, conferences and workshops, and lobby meetings with EU member states; and
o Organising and facilitating workshops and working group meetings.
• Preparing and writing applications (project proposals).
• Projects’ implementation.
• Communicating with CEEweb’s member and partner organisations on institutional related topics.
Requirements of the position:
• Proficient English user.
• Higher degree in a relevant field.
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
• User-level computer skills (Windows, Office).
What CEEweb offers:
• Experience in the field of national and international nature protection; relevant scientific experiences;
▪ Good working environment;
▪ Active participation in exploring the drivers behind biodiversity loss and in developing solutions to eliminate them; and
▪ A competitive salary within the Hungarian non-profit sector.
How to apply?
• Detailed CV in English
• Motivation letter in English
• Contacts of at least two reference persons who can prove the required work expertise and background
• Salary expectations
Applications should be sent via e-mail to: Ms Viktória Selmeczy, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please read the open call.