Deadline: 30 November 2018
Open to: anyone aged 18 to 35
Benefits: monthly stipend, 1 round trip ticket and in-kind support
BRAC, world’s largest and no. 1 NGO, is looking for the next big innovator to join their tribe by applying for BRAC Social Innovation Fellowship 2019.
If you question the obvious, challenge traditional approaches of solving social problems, and are willing to commit a year to work on something you’re deeply passionate about- this opportunity is for you.
It doesn’t matter if you are a social entrepreneur, or a tech geek, an academician, or a professional passionate to make a difference- you can be from any background or country, but if your core skill offering, combined with your vision to utilize this opportunity, and dedication for impact is what makes you different- we’re looking for you.
In this one year, you will get hands-on exposure to complete design thinking process- from idea to prototyping, and see theories blend with practice on the ground. You will be surprised every day by the challenges and opportunities you discover as you take each step closer to impact.
You will get the opportunity to work on a social problem of your preference. We recognize and hope that your initial thoughts about the problem will change completely, once you start working on the ground. Through training and support from the relevant BRAC programmes, you will immerse in an intense journey to learn in-depth, redefine our understanding of the problem and re-discover your solution.
In order to qualify you have to be:
- Between 18-35 years old (as of December 2018);
- Willing to work in any country where BRAC operates in for a year;
- Interested to co-create, test and implement solutions with BRAC;
- Someone who has already made a difference in their surroundings.
The fellowship covers:
- Office space and accommodation;
- Monthly Stipend;
- 1 round-trip ticket (to and from your country of residence);
- In-kind support from BRAC (Field visit, workshop venues etc.);
- Access to BRAC and partner networks globally.
How to apply?
In order to apply, you must fill in the application form.
For more information please visit the official website.