Deadline: 22 February 2019
Open to: citizens of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia between the ages of 25-45 in a leading position within trade, industry or the public sector
Benefits: fully covered
The mission of the Swedish Institute Management Programme (SIMP) is to lead change for responsible leadership and sustainable business practices. The programme challenges traditional approaches of doing business and explores how business can become more people and planet focused in market driven economies.
As a participant in the programme you will meet prominent figures in the commercial and political sectors as well as academia who will be presenting topics such as climate change, responsible financing, stake-holder engagement and leadership development. The curriculum includes theoretical approaches, problem-solving using real business cases and interactive workshops with experienced practitioners. It also includes company visits and coaching on your own business case.
By the end of the programme you are a part of a long-lasting and active network of business leaders working for a sustainable future in Asia, Africa and Europe.
You are eligible to apply if :
- You aspire to make sustainability an integral part of your business strategy;
- You are in a leading position within trade, industry or the public sector;
- You have the mandate to influence the business strategy for your organization;
- You are between 25-45 years old (born 1974 – 1994);
- You have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English;
- You are a citizen and resident of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia;
- You can take part in all parts of the programme;
- You are willing to forward competences and knowledge you gain from the programme.
- Training and content;
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme;
- Flight tickets to and from Sweden;
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden.
SIMP will give you:
- A global network of leaders focused on sustainable business and responsible leadership;
- Increased knowledge about environmental, social and financial aspects of sustainable business;
- Increased leadership competence;
- Insights into business cases in Sweden, one of the leading countries in sustainable business practice;
- Exchange of experience with prominent practitioners in business and in the public sector.
How to apply?
- Create your application online in the application portal.
- Save your application as a PDF
- Send your application together with your CV to email@example.com
For further information ,please visit the official webpage.