Deadline: 22 February 2019
Open to: early- or mid-career professionals (e.g. in politics, civil service, media and non-governmental organisations)
Benefits: grant of EUR 2,500 per month
The Policy Leader Fellowship of the School of Transnational Governance provides a unique opportunity for policy professionals from around the world to further develop their policy work and professional skills whilst participating in workshops, training and skills development sessions, conferences and other events, in addition to interacting with the other fellows, policy makers and the academic community at the EUI.
- Early- or mid-career professionals (e.g. in politics, civil service, media, and non-governmental organizations), able to demonstrate both professional experience and potential for future excellence in the policy sphere;
- Genuinely engaged individuals involved in policy issues, especially those related to transnational governance;
- Self-motivated, able to present a clear work plan for the fellowship to show what the applicant will achieve and how this work will have a ‘multiplier’ impact after the fellowship;
- Curious and engaged contributors. Fellows are expected to be part of the EUI community on a daily basis and to participate in peer discussions on topics which may be beyond their expertise;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
The fellowship is open to applications from anywhere in the world, regardless of nationality. EU citizenship is not required. There is no maximum or minimum age limit.
The highly competitive fellowships last for 3, 6 or 9 months, and are fully-funded with a grant of EUR 2,500 per month. Fellows must live in the area of Florence for the duration of their fellowship. A family allowance is available where appropriate. The language of the programme is English.
How to apply?
Applications have to be submitted through the Online Application Form.
For more information, please visit the official web page